[MARMAM] CA Student Chapter Conference - Oct. 22nd

Rachel Holser californiastudentsmm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 12:24:21 PDT 2016

We are excited to announce the third annual student conference for the
California Student Chapter of the Society for Marine Mammalogy at Moss
Landing Marine Labs.  All undergraduates, graduate, and recently graduated
students are welcome to attend and are invited to submit an abstract.

Please register here <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6KGQKW2> as soon as
possible if you plan on attending. We are asking for $15 per registration
to cover food and drinks (this will be collected later).  Lunch will be
provided and everyone is welcome to join us for a BBQ and drinks following
the talks (5:30pm-7:30pm).

Abstracts need to be submitted here <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6LX2TX5>
 by September 15, 2016. Email us at californiastudentsmm at gmail.com if you
have any questions, and check out our website
<http://smm.pbsci.ucsc.edu/meetings/> for more updates.

We look forward to seeing everyone in October,
Rachel Holser & Liz McHuron

--
Rachel Holser and Liz McHuron
California Student Chapter of the Society for Marine Mammalogy