[MARMAM] SURVEY about Land-bsed-station studies in Latin America

Maria Emilia Morete miamorete at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 12:38:38 PDT 2016

We would like to remind you about our online survey. It it will be
available online until August 20th https://fr.surveymonkey.com/r/7PCTCMT.

Our goal is to compile all the available information on research projects
that uses or had used land-based stations to study aquatic mammals in Latin
America. We conducted a literature review, and despite of that, many known
land-based stations studies are not contemplated in the available
literature. This survey aims to provide the most complete portrait of
land-based studies in Latin America and the gathered results will be
presented in a future book chapter.

The survey takes approximately 5 minutes.

If you have any question regarding this survey, please contact Mia Morete
for more details (miamorete at gmail.com)

Thanks for your contribution!

*Cristiane C.A. Martins*, PhD – Tryphon Oceans

*Daniela Abras*, MsC – Instituto Baleia Jubarte & VIVA Baleias, Golfinhos e
cia

*Mia Morete*, PhD – VIVA Baleias, Golfinhos e cia

*Maria Emilia Morete*

*VIVA** Baleia, golfinhos e cia.*

*https://www.facebook.com/VIVAbaleiasegolfinhos
<https://www.facebook.com/VIVAbaleiasegolfinhos>*