[MARMAM] MMO vacancies

Recruitment recruitment at osc.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 03:13:29 PDT 2016

Dear MMOs and PAM Operators,

OSC has two separate opportunities for UK-based MMOs:

1. commencing on or around 17 Aug for a minimum of one week, probably at
least three, but possibly up until the 1st of October‎

2. commencing on or around 18 Aug for an estimated two weeks, but could
run longer

Subject to suitable qualifications and experience, work is typically
awarded on a first-come-first-served basis. Due to volume of recruitment
mail, we are unable to respond to all applicants, sorry, so please do
not expect an acknowledgement. We also cannot respond to specific
questions about contracts, as this information is reserved for
successful applicants only. Please apply by email only to
recruitment at osc.co.uk; recruitment enquiries to other OSC email
addresses will be deleted.

Please feel free to circulate this email amongst colleagues looking for
work. If the applicant is not already on our database, we will require a
CV (Word format) that includes, inter alia, a current phone number, with
copies (ideally JPEGs) of offshore survival and medical certs including
any vaccinations (all of which should be listed on CVs along with expiry
details for quick reference), passport, any resident permit(s), any
visa(s), driver's licence(s), and degree certs. Note that only a CV is
required in the first instant for short-listing candidates, so the rest
is optional. Clients are increasingly requesting evidence of any science
/ engineering degrees (e.g. marine biology, oceanography, acoustics,
signal processing), so be prepared to follow up immediately with
necessary documents in the event that you receive a phone call.

Thanks and kind regards,

--
Recruitment
OSC Limited