[MARMAM] Postdoc opportunity - mark-recapture and spatial analyses

Amanda Bradford - NOAA Federal amanda.bradford at noaa.gov
Mon Aug 8 11:58:47 PDT 2016

Aloha all -

A reminder that we will begin reviewing applications in one week (15
August) for the JIMAR Postdoctoral Fellow position that involves estimating
demographic parameters of odontocetes around the main Hawaiian Islands
using mark-recapture methods and assessing species-specific biases in
survey effort using available satellite tag data.  More information about
the position and application process can be found here <
http://workatuh.hawaii.edu/Jobs/NAdvert/23301/3895494/1/postdate/desc>.

Thank you,
amanda

--
*Amanda L. Bradford, Ph.D.*
Research Ecologist, Cetacean Research Program

Mailing address:
NOAA IRC
NMFS/PIFSC/PSD/Amanda Bradford
1845 Wasp Blvd., Building 176