[MARMAM] Aquatic Mammal's land based station studies in Latin America

Maria Emilia Morete miamorete at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 10:16:22 PDT 2016

Dear all,

We would like to invite you to contribute to our online survey available
here https://fr.surveymonkey.com/r/7PCTCMT. Our goal is to compile all the
available information on research projects that uses or had used land-based
stations to study aquatic mammals in Latin America. We conducted a
literature review, and despite of that, many known land-based stations
studies are not contemplated in the available literature. This survey aims
to provide the most complete portrait of land-based studies in Latin
America and the gathered results will be presented in a future book chapter.

The survey takes approximately 5 minutes. It it will be available online
until August 20th.

If you have any question regarding this survey, please contact Mia Morete
for more details (miamorete at gmail.com)

Thanks for your contribution!

*Cristiane C.A. Martins*, PhD – Tryphon Oceans

*Daniela Abras*, MsC – Instituto Baleia Jubarte & VIVA Baleias, Golfinhos e
cia

*Mia Morete*, PhD – VIVA Baleias, Golfinhos e cia

*Maria Emilia Morete*

*VIVA** Baleia, golfinhos e cia.*

*https://www.facebook.com/VIVAbaleiasegolfinhos
<https://www.facebook.com/VIVAbaleiasegolfinhos>*