[MARMAM] update on initial services for Stan Kuczaj

Hill, Heather hhill1 at stmarytx.edu
Mon Apr 18 19:39:34 PDT 2016

Greetings from soggy Texas.

We would like to provide some additional information regarding the memorial services for Dr. Stan Kuczaj, who passed away on April 14, 2016.
A memorial service will be held this Saturday, April 23rd @11:00 a.m. at St. Thomas Catholic Church, 3117 W 4th St, Hattiesburg, MS 39401 followed by a gathering at the Parish Hall afterwards. More information regarding different ways respects may be paid will be shared as it becomes available.
A second celebration of Stan's life is also expected to be held in Texas sometime in the near future.
Finally, we are hoping to commemorate Stan's legacy and accomplishments at a special symposium in a venue to be determined.
Many thanks to everyone who has contacted us to share special stories and comments about Stan's generosity and the significant impact he had on their lives. It is truly amazing how one person can touch the lives of so many, and each story that has been shared reminds me of how much he accomplished in his life and how much he still had left to accomplish.
Once again, please contact Heather Hill at hdolphin18 at gmail.com<mailto:hdolphin18 at gmail.com> for specific questions or comments.