[MARMAM] New publication on postpartum signature whistle use in bottlenose dolphins

Stephanie King stephanie.king at uwa.edu.au
Mon Apr 18 17:38:05 PDT 2016

Dear All,

We are placed to announce our new publication:

King S.L., Guarino E., Donegan K., Hecksher J., Jaakkola, K. (2016) Further insights into postpartum signature whistle use in bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus). Marine Mammal Science. DOI: 10.1111/mms.12317

You can access the paper here: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/mms.12317/full

Or email me directly for a copy: stephanie.king at uwa.edu.au<mailto:stephanie.king at uwa.edu.au>

cheers,

Stephanie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stephanie L. King, PhD
Society in Science - Branco Weiss Fellow
Centre for Evolutionary Biology
School of Animal Biology
University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Highway, Crawley, WA 6009
Ph +61 864881773 (W) +61 447 265840 (M)

www.sharkbaydolphins.org<http://www.sharkbaydolphins.org>

[cid:EA808840-1096-4F91-BFF3-9187312B10F9]

Please visit my homepage<http://www.slking.weebly.com> to find out more about my research.
“Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.” — Jack Kerouac