[MARMAM] Spring Marine Mammal Internships with New England Aquarium

Brendon Dempsey bdempsey at neaq.org
Tue Oct 27 13:09:24 PDT 2015

Good afternoon everyone,

The New England Aquarium is currently seeking candidates for Spring 2016 internships! Applications are being accepted for all positions, but a link to our Marine Mammal internship as well as our Marine Mammal Education and Research internship is below. We hope to receive your application soon!  Applications consist of a cover letter, resume, references, a completed questionnaire<http://www.neaq.org/get_involved/volunteering_and_internships/internships/documents/new_internship_questionnaire.doc>, an unofficial transcript, and a letter of recommendation. Applications may be sent electronically to intern at neaq.org<mailto:intern at neaq.org>. Internships are 2-3 days per week for 12-16 weeks. The priority deadline is listed as November 1st but we will continue to accept applications beyond that date; any applications received prior to November 1st receive priority consideration.

Marine Mammal Internship<http://www.neaq.org/get_involved/volunteering_and_internships/internships/complete_list_of_internships/position_details.php?id=34>

Marine Mammal Education and Research<http://www.neaq.org/get_involved/volunteering_and_internships/internships/complete_list_of_internships/position_details.php?id=101>

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out or see the links in my signature, below.

Best wishes,

Brendon Dempsey
Intern Coordinator
New England Aquarium