[MARMAM] Internship 2016_South Africa

Seasearch Africa seasearchafrica at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 02:35:10 PST 2015

We would be grateful if you could circulate this information to students
and graduates that may be interested.

Sea Search Africa is a research and conservation organization run by
several independent scientists based in South Africa. We are running
volunteer placements in 2016 and would like to invite students who are
currently enrolled or have completed degrees in marine biology, ecology and
zoology to attend. These placements are for a minimum of 2 months, up to 6
months in Cape Town, South Africa. The aim of this volunteer program is to
develop data analysis, data management and team work skills with assistance
in field work, including photo-identification and behavioural data
collection of cetaceans, on an ad hoc basis. The fee of 500 USD covers
supervision, training and ad hoc field trips in Cape Town, South Africa. To
apply please send a letter of motivation and your CV to info at seasearch.co.za

More information can be found on Sea Search at our website
www.seasearch.co.za

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions
regarding this training opportunity.

Kind regards
Sea Search Africa Team

www.seasearch.co.za