[MARMAM] Looking for cetaceans' fecal samples for chemical analyses

BOUCHARD Bertrand Bertrand.BOUCHARD at cefe.cnrs.fr
Mon Nov 30 07:20:03 PST 2015

Dear all,

As part of a multi-disciplinary project on marine mammals' reproduction, our research team analyzes hormones excreted in feces of various species.
We are looking for fecal samples from various cetacean species (Odontocetes and Mysticetes). Therefore, if you are interested in collaborating on this project and if you have fecal samples sleeping in a freezer, this is a very good opportunity to give them a new life ;)

Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further details.

Bertrand

Bertrand Bouchard, DVM
Behavioral ecology group
Centre d’Écologie Fonctionnelle et Évolutive
CNRS, 1919 Route de Mende
34293 Montpellier CEDEX 5
email. bertrand.bouchard at cefe.cnrs.fr
tel. +33 78228 1424