[MARMAM] whale watching survey

Green Concrete Films wiebke at greenconcretefilms.com
Fri Nov 27 11:33:22 PST 2015

WHALE WATCHING SURVEY

I have finished the production of a two minute whale watching SciCommercial video. The video is part of my PhD research on the science communication of whale watching. My main interest is in how to improve the communication of science related to whale watching with the general public. The video is now online as part of a short survey. Please support the research by viewing the video and completing the short survey. This should take about 10 minutes.

I’m also looking for avenues to promote the survey to a more general public with or without special interest in whales. This includes potential visitors, travellers, tourism sites, whale watching operators, NGOs and educational outreach platforms. I would appreciate any suggestion you may have in this regard.

Thank you in advance for completing the survey. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to complete it. Please feel free to circulate the survey/video as widely as possible within your networks.

Survey link: https://otago.asia.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_7WWXFc3KSU940yV <https://otago.asia.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_7WWXFc3KSU940yV>

I would also like to make you aware of the Good Whale Watching Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/Good-Whale-Watching-1491368984500557/> community page and www.goodwhalewatching.com <http://www.goodwhalewatching.com/>

Best wishes
Wiebke Finkler
PhD Candidate
University of Otago