[MARMAM] Joint Industry Programme on Sound and Marine Life - RFP Announcement

Campbell, John, IOGP jac at iogp.org
Thu Nov 26 08:39:12 PST 2015

Dear Sir/Madam

On behalf of the Joint Industry Programme on E&P Sound and Marine Life, I am pleased to send you a Request for proposals document entitled "Marine Mammal Observer / Protected Species Observer Data Analysis".  I hope you will be able to circulate this to the MARMAM community.

Thank you

Yours sincerely

JOHN A CAMPBELL

John Campbell
Technical Director
email: jac at iogp.org
phone: +44 20 3763 9707

International Association of Oil & Gas Producers
209-215 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8NL, UK
reception: +44 20 3763 9700
web: www.iogp.org
        [IOGP logo]  <https://twitter.com/IOGP_News>

Follow @IOGP_News

This e-mail was sent by The International Association of Oil & Gas Producers (IOGP).
IOGP is registered in England. Registration number: 1832064. Registered office: 209-215 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NL.