[MARMAM] dolphin communication project and crowdfunding

Alina Loth al75 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Mon Nov 16 11:21:11 PST 2015

Dear all,

Our research crowdfunding project about the roots of language and dolphin
communication is online and we would love to have your support:
www.sciencestarter.de/dolphinlanguage

Whether by being interested in our research and subscribing as a supporter,
by spreading the word or by helping us fundraising, every helping hand is
highly appreciated!

The website layout is in German but the video and all the texts are in
English. We are looking forward to getting this fascinating project going
and are excited to share the process with an interested crowd! So if you
want to be part of the team: Become a fan! Signing up just takes 2 minutes
and here is a step by step instruction in English:
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ufefgcgl7jsrlzg/AADk_suMBeZnqWhsARdns9eNa?dl=0>
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ufefgcgl7jsrlzg/AADk_suMBeZnqWhsARdns9eNa?dl=0

Thank you for your support!

Kind regards,

Alina Loth

Beschreibung: 01-university-of-st-andrews-founded-1413

Alina Loth

University of St Andrews
Sea Mammal Research Unit
Scottish Oceans Institute
St  Andrews,  Fife,  Scotland,  KY16 9LB