[MARMAM] SMMC Whale Watch Trips in Monterey Bay

Katlyn Taylor katlyn.taylor at live.com
Wed Nov 11 13:48:54 PST 2015

Hello-Can you please circulate this message to the listserv regarding the Society for Marine Mammalogy Conference? Monterey Bay Whale Watch is offering trips to conference attendees.

Attending the Society for Marine Mammology Conference in San
Francisco? Add a whale watch to your agenda! Monterey Bay Whale Watch will be
offering special 6 hour trips for conference attendees on December 11th,
12th, 19th & 20th. Join us searching for Humpback
Whales, Blue Whales, Gray Whales, Killer Whales, Dolphins, Porpoises, Pinnipeds,
Sea Otters, Marine Birds and much more in Monterey Bay. Recently featured in
the BBC and PBS production - Big Blue Live and in National Geographic, Monterey
Bay is a global marine mammal hotspot. Our newly acquired catamaran, The
Blackfin, will be taking trips at 10am with a capacity of 120 passengers.
Tickets are $65 for adults and $45 for children ages 4-12 years old. Reservations
can by made by phone at 831-375-4658 or online at gowhales.com. We are located
on the Fisherman’s Wharf in Monterey, about 2 hours south of San Francisco.

Can’t make those dates? We will be offering our regular
whale watch schedule everyday during the conference as well.