[MARMAM] JNCC MMO (UK) and BOEM PSO (Gulf of Mexico) Training Courses

Alison Gill alisongill at intelligentocean.com
Sun Nov 8 13:59:52 PST 2015

Intelligent Ocean Ltd (www.intelligentocean.com) is running the
following training courses in November in Kings Lynn, UK for which we
have spaces available.

Joint Nature Conservation Committee (JNCC) Marine Mammal Observer (MMO)
Training for UK - 18th November 2015 - £130

Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) Protected Species Observer
(PSO) Training for Gulf of Mexico, USA - 19th November 2015 - £60 (when
taken in conjunction with the JNCC MMO course).

To book a place please use our online booking system at this link
http://www.intelligentocean.com/booking.php

Alison Gill
Intelligent Ocean Ltd
www.intelligentocean.com