[MARMAM] Annoucement for the 2016 meeting on “Effects of Noise on Aquatic Life”

Joseph A. Sisneros sisneros at uw.edu
Wed Nov 4 09:12:46 PST 2015

Dear MARMAM,

Can you please post this announcement to the list?

Thank you very much,

Joseph Sisneros

sisneros at uw.edu

We are pleased to announce that the web site for 2016 meeting on “Effects
of Noise on Aquatic Life” (www.aquaticnoise.org) is now open for meeting
registration, hotel reservations, submission of abstracts, and application
for support to attend the meeting.  Please note the following:

·         Closing date for submission of abstracts is February 29, 2016.

·         Closing date for requests for financial support is February 29,
2016

·         We strongly encourage early registration and making of hotel
reservations since our meeting space is somewhat limited and while we hope
to accommodate all who wish to attend, this could ultimately get limited.

·         Meeting hotel rooms are also somewhat limited so please make your
reservations early.

·         Note that anyone receiving any form of support to attend the
meeting will be required to be first author on a presentation (talk or
poster) and submit a paper to AN2016 edition of the *Proceedings of
Meetings on* Acoustics (POMA).

·         We will attempt to provide financial support for as many people
as possible. However, priority will be given to students, postdocs, and
colleagues from developing nations.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact any of the
organizers. And we would be pleased if you would share this announcement
with colleagues who might be interested in attending the meeting and
linking to our meeting from your web sites.

Christine Erbe, C.Erbe at curtin.edu.au

Arthur N. Popper, apopper at umd.edu

Anthony D. Hawkins, a.hawkins at btconnect.com

Joseph Sisneros, Sisneros at uw.edu

Frank Thomsen, frth at dhigroup.com

Joseph A. Sisneros, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychology and Biology
Mailing Address:
University of Washington
Department of Psychology
337 Guthrie Hall
Seattle, WA 98195-1525
email: sisneros at uw.edu
office phone: 206-543-8893; lab phone: 206-543-5313
website: http://faculty.washington.edu/sisneros/sisneros.htm