[MARMAM] Reminder: Call for ECS papers for the JMBA Special Issue

Andrew Wright marinebrit at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 14:32:58 PST 2015

Dear Members,

This is a reminder of the upcoming submission deadline for the next ECS-JMBA
 special issue. Submissions are open to all, however we are, as always,
particularly keen to get submissions that follow on from presentations made
at the conference in Malta. To build upon the growing success of the
ongoing collaboration, please consider submitting to JMBA when polishing
off your manuscripts.

The date for submissions is 20th November, 2015. Please submit directly to
JMBA, but note that the submission is for the ECS Special Issue.

Review and responses for the current JMBA-ECS special issue are progressing
and I hope that more information will be available soon.

Best,

Andrew

--
Andrew Wright, Ph.D.