[MARMAM] Aquatic Animal Health online spring course

Larkin,Iskande (Iske) ivlarkin at UFL.EDU
Tue Nov 3 09:26:19 PST 2015

Hi All,

At the University of Florida, College of Veterinary Medicine we are moving our Aquatic Wildlife Health online course to the Spring semester (previously offered in the summer).

Spring class (2016)
Aquatic Wildlife Health Issues is an online course (3 credits) designed to introduce students (upper level undergraduate and graduate) and professionals (with an AA or higher degree) to the natural history, anatomy, physiology, behavior and common health issues of aquatic species: whales and dolphins, seals and sea lions, manatees, sea turtles, crocodilians, fish and invertebrates. More information can be found at: http://aquatic.vetmed.ufl.edu/education/courses/distance-learning-courses/aquatic-wildlife-health-issues/

For further information about this or other classes and enrollment, contact Dr Iske Larkin (ivlarkin at ufl.edu)

If you are interested, registration is now open for Spring term 2016.  Class begins Tuesday, Jan 5th and runs through Wednesday, Apr 20th.

Sincerely,
Dr Larkin

Iske V. Larkin, PhD
Lecturer & Education Coordinator
Aquatic Animal Health Program
Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences
College of Veterinary Medicine
University of Florida
PO Box 100136
2015 SW 16th Ave
Gainesville, Florida 32610

For packages 32608
Office phone - 352-294-4095
Work cell - 352-494-1742
Fax - 352-392-8289
Program web page: http://aquatic.vetmed.ufl.edu

"To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world." -Anonymous
Please note that Florida has a broad public records law, and that all correspondence to or from University of Florida employees via email may be subject to disclosure.