[MARMAM] beaked whales papers

Wojtek Bachara wojtek.bachara at gmail.com
Sat May 30 12:59:36 PDT 2015

Dear Readers,

On behalf of my co-authors, I'm pleased to announce 4 beaked whale papers:

Bachara, W. and Jean-Baptiste Deffontaines. 2015. First stranding record of
a Cuvier’s beaked whale in Mozambique- a short note. Unpublished paper
submitted to the Scientific Committee of the International Whaling
Commission. SC/66a/SM/1

Bachara, W., H. Dols, and N. Yusniasita-Dols. 2015. First stranding record
of a Mesoplodon densirostris in Brunei Darussalam, Southeast
Asia.Unpublished paper submitted to the Scientific Committee of the
International Whaling Commission. SC/66a/SM/4

Bachara, W., M. Watkins Gilkes and J. Bolaños-Jiménez. 2015. First
stranding record of a Ziphius cavirostris on Antigua and Barbuda, Eastern
Caribbean. Unpublished paper submitted to the Scientific Committee of the
International Whaling Commission. SC/66a/SM/5

Bachara, W. 2015.Second stranding record of a Ziphius cavirostris in the
Marshall Islands.Unpublished paper submitted to the Scientific Committee of
the International Whaling Commission. SC/66a/SM/8

They can be downloaded from:
https://iwc.int/sc66adocs

For any questions please contact me:
ziphiid at gmail.com