[MARMAM] Internships with the New England Aquarium!

Intern intern at neaq.org
Fri May 22 10:44:09 PDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

The New England Aquarium is currently seeking candidates for Fall 2015 internships! We are still seeking applications for all positions and hope to receive your application soon! We look for candidates of all experience levels and backgrounds. These positions include:

Marine Mammal Education and Research Internship<http://www.neaq.org/get_involved/volunteering_and_internships/internships/complete_list_of_internships/position_details.php?id=101>

Marine Mammal and Sea Turtle Rescue Internship<http://www.neaq.org/get_involved/volunteering_and_internships/internships/complete_list_of_internships/position_details.php?id=41> (Please note, this particular position starts in November, in line with the sea turtle stranding season in Massachusetts, and will primarily work with sea turtles)

Marine Mammal Internship<http://www.neaq.org/get_involved/volunteering_and_internships/internships/complete_list_of_internships/position_details.php?id=34>

We have many more positions available, working with animals or in operations roles, just view our website<http://www.neaq.org/get_involved/volunteering_and_internships/internships/complete_list_of_internships/index.php>! Applications will be accepted on a rolling deadline even after our June 1st priority deadline. Full instructions on how to apply can be found here; applications may also be sent to intern at neaq.org.

We look forward to reviewing your applications soon!

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out or see the links in my signature, below.

Brendon Dempsey
Intern Coordinator
New England Aquarium
tel  617.226.5235