[MARMAM] Potential Job Opportunity

Rees, Deanna R CIV NAVFAC LANT, EV deanna.rees at navy.mil
Thu May 21 10:00:00 PDT 2015

Potential Job Opportunity:

Naval Facilities Engineering Command Atlantic is seeking recent graduates who may be interested in an entry level position in our organization. We are a group of marine biologists and analysts working on environmental compliance and monitoring in support of United Sates Fleet Forces Command and pierside construction throughout the Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico Region. Interested parties must be US citizens, willing to work in Norfolk, VA and should send resumes to andrew.dimatteo at navy.mil. Expertise in multiple taxa (sea turtles, marine mammals, seabirds, fisheries, inverts, corals) or technical skills (GIS, bioacoustics) is desirable. If you have any questions, please contact Andrew DiMatteo (andrew.dimatteo at navy.mil).

Andrew DiMatteo
Marine Resources Branch Manager (EV53)
Naval Facilities Engineering Command Atlantic
andrew.dimatteo at navy.mil
757.322.4025