[MARMAM] childcare at the 2015 Biennial +registration suggestion

Ellen M Hines ehines at sfsu.edu
Fri May 15 10:25:12 PDT 2015

Greetings all, we've had numerous inquiries about childcare at the upcoming Biennial in San Francisco. We're getting some quotes for childcare that will depend upon numbers, so we'd like to get an estimate on who might be interested.  Please email gullandf at tmmc.org<mailto:gullandf at tmmc.org> and let us know how many children and how many days you'd be interested in putting in childcare for a reasonable fee.

As for registration:  please FIRST login through the Society website, and then create a login for registration.  That way the registration software will give you member and student rates.  Of course if you are not a member and don't intend to be (WHY?), just go to registration.

Here's a step by step document to help:  https://www.marinemammalscience.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/SMM-2015-step-by-step-registration-instructions.pdf

We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco, its going to be great!  Ellen & Frances

Ellen Hines, PhD
Associate Director & Professor of Geography
Romberg Tiburon Center for Environmental Studies
San Francisco State University
3150 Paradise Drive
Tiburon, CA 94920 USA
1 415 338 3512