[MARMAM] New phenotype of Spinner dolphins of the Ivory coast ?

Moidjio CRCAD moidjio at hotmail.com
Mon May 4 02:45:15 PDT 2015

Hi there,
Is there anyone that could possibly have spotted/worked with spinner dolphins of the gulf of Guinea (west Africa) and particularly off the Ivory Coast.
I would be very interested to hear about you and especially if you possess pictures of the dolphins spotted.
I have spotted a phenotype that doesn't match any recorded species for the area and want to compare it with others.
thank you and all the best,
Benjamin Wambergue, B.O.S. Marine mammal researcher. Moidjio CRCAD, Africa.