[MARMAM] 2nd Biennial Student Chapter Announcement

ANZSCSMM ANZSCSMM anzscsmm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 21:44:04 PDT 2015

Hello,

We were hoping to make an announcement for the upcoming meeting for
the Australia/New
Zealand Student Chapter for the Society of Marine
Mammalogy (ANZSCSMM).

"Hello Australian and New Zealand Students!

We are very excited to announce that the 2nd Biennial Meeting of the ANZ
Student Chapter of the Society for Marine Mammology will be held from
the *5th-7th November
2015* at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia. This conference will
provide ANZ students with the opportunity to present and discuss their
research in a relaxed environment while meeting and networking with other
marine mammalogy students and researchers. The two day conference will
consist of student oral and poster presentations along with several guest
speakers. If you are interested in attending please send an abstract (300
words max) to anzscsmm at gmail.com by the *31st August 2015. * In your email
please indicate:

·         if you would like to give an oral presentation or present a
poster,

·         for non-Sydney students please indicate if you will require
accommodation (we have limited funding for out-of-state students to stay on
campus at Macquarie),

·         and for Sydney students please indicate whether or not you would
like to volunteer.

Additionally, if you are not yet a member of the student chapter please
fill out a membership registration from (
https://www.marinemammalscience.org/for-students/chapters/australianew-zealand-smm-student-chapter/)
and return the form with your abstract submission. For any questions
regarding the chapter meeting please contact Anita Murray at
a.murray5 at uq.edu.au, and for questions about volunteering please contact
Monique Ladds at anzscsmm at gmail.com."

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Regards,

--
David Hocking, Monique Ladds, Anita Murray and Krista Rankmore

anzscsmm at gmail.com

ANZSCSMM Facebook Page <https://www.facebook.com/groups/216733571703949/>

ANZSCSMM Website
<http://www.marinemammalscience.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=604&Itemid=341>