[MARMAM] ESA & MMPA Policy Analyst open position

Jobs.Ocean.Associates Jobs at oceanassoc.com
Mon Jun 29 01:40:49 PDT 2015

UPDATED:  Ocean Associates, Inc. is seeking a candidate to support the
National Marine Fisheries Service, Pacific Islands Regional Office in
Honolulu with efforts associated with ESA and MMPA rule-makings and
listings.  We have recently been informed that this work may be
accomplished remotely and the selectee does NOT need to be located in
Honolulu.  Please follow the link to our application webpage to read
more details.
https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit2/?id=17406242&t=1