[MARMAM] National Whale & Dolphin Watch 2015

Kathy James kathy.james at seawatchfoundation.org.uk
Fri Jun 26 04:32:28 PDT 2015

This years' National Whale and Dolphin Watch begins in around a month's
time. If you'd like to contribute to our flagship event then please get in
touch.

We're looking for people to run watches from the land and sea. You can read
more about it here: http://www.seawatchfoundation.org.uk/nwdw-2015/.

Last year we received reports of 1150 sightings all around the UK and people
conducted watches from over 100 sites. Please help us continue to build the
event by reporting your sightings and by organising your own watch. The
National Whale and Dolphin Watch not only provides us with very important
data, but it also enables us to spread awareness of cetaceans around the UK.

If you'd like advice on setting up watches or to provide details of watches
you intend to conduct please email outreach at seawatchfoundation.org.uk.

Thank you!

Kathy James

Sightings Officer