[MARMAM] Dissertation on Conversations About Sonar Issue

Eleni Gesch-Karamanlidis geschwho007 at tamu.edu
Wed Jun 24 10:34:55 PDT 2015

Hello,

I am a PhD Candidate in Communication at Texas A&M University, seeking
participants for my dissertation study.  My study is exploring
conversational dynamics among key organizations involved in the issue of
marine mammals and U.S. Navy sonar use.

If you are (1) affiliated with a key organization involved in the sonar
issue, and (2) have prior/current experience interacting with members of
other key organizations involved in this issue, I would like to interview
you about your thoughts and ideas on these sorts of conversations. All
information obtained in the interview will remain confidential. Interviews
are being conducted through July 2015.

If you would like more information or would like to participate, please
contact Eleni Gesch-Karamanlidis at geschwho007 at tamu.edu or 401-378-6159.

Sincerely,
Eleni Gesch-Karamanlidis

Vision 2020 Fellow