[MARMAM] EXCITING OPPORTUNITY: MARINElife SW England survey ESAS surveyors

Rachel Davies rachel.davies at marine-life.org.uk
Wed Jun 24 09:30:10 PDT 2015

*EXCITING OPPORTUNITY: MARINElife SW England survey ESAS surveyors*

MARINElife are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for certified
ESAS Seabird surveyor to take part in a one-day, small-boat survey of the
South West (Western English Channel and into Bristol Channel), For
Bottlenose dolphins and Balearic Shearwaters.

On 18th August 2015, in partnership with the RSPB, we are conducting this
regional survey for Balearic Shearwaters, to help establish a UK waters
population estimate and build on evidence for identifying area hotspots for
this species.

On board, we will also be conducting a survey for Bottlenose dolphins in
this region.

If you are an experienced ESAS surveyor and would like more information
about this survey please contact: rachel.davies at marine-life.org.uk with the
subject “ML ESAS survey”

Thank you very much,

--
Dr. Rachel Davies
Conservation Science Manager

Coordinator: European Cetacean Monitoring Coalition (ECMC)
 [image: MARINElife logo] <http://www.marine-life.org.uk/>
rachel.davies at marine-life.org.uk

T. 01460419043

M. 07969804996