[MARMAM] Opportunity for iTAG software users to meet and discuss at SMM 2015

Viquerat, Sacha Sacha.Viquerat at tiho-hannover.de
Sun Jun 21 07:45:21 PDT 2015

Hello!
I would like to offer all users of iTAG software (https://sourceforge.net/projects/itagbiology/) the opportunity to have an informal meeting with me during this years SMM in San Francisco.

This will be a great opportunity to get up to date news on iTAG development and to meet with other people who are using iTAG as well.

All users that will be attending the conference and who would like to ask specific questions, make bug reports or feature requests are welcome to reply via:

itag.biology at yahoo.com<mailto:itag.biology at yahoo.com>

Once I have a general idea of the number of people willing to attend, I will try to find a good time and place so that we can all convene.

Cheers, Sacha

Sacha Viquerat
University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover, Foundation
Institute for Terrestrial and Aquatic Wildlife Research (ITAW)
Werftstr. 6
25761 Büsum
Germany
+49 511 856-8172