[MARMAM] Job Opportunity - WTSWW Living Seas Volunteer Coordinator

CBMWC info at cbmwc.org
Tue Jun 16 10:08:48 PDT 2015

The Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales is seeking to recruit a

Living Seas Volunteer Coordinator

Salary: £17k per annum

Location: Cardigan Bay Marine Wildlife Centre, New Quay, Ceredigion.

Hours: 35 hours per week with some evening / weekend work.  Flexi/ TOIL
offered. Start date ASAP July 2015

Deadline: 29th June Midday. Interviews will take place on 10th July.

The Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales is the region’s leading wildlife
charity. We are one of 47 Wildlife Trusts across the whole of the UK. We are
working for an environment rich in wildlife for everyone.

We have received support from the Volunteering in Wales Fund via Wales
Council for Voluntary Action (WCVA) to employ a Living Seas Volunteer
Coordinator and are looking for an energetic and outgoing person to work on
our Discovering Living Seas project, to develop and implement the
volunteering strategy for the Cardigan Bay Marine Wildlife Centre including
recruitment, volunteer development and training and to provide on-going
support to and coordination of CBMWC volunteers and act as the point of
contact for volunteer enquiries. The post holder will also be responsible
for researching and implementing a volunteer accreditation scheme linked to
our work and volunteering opportunities.

The role will primarily based at the Cardigan Bay Marine Wildlife Centre,
New Quay but also across the South and West Wales area.

The successful candidate will need to demonstrate their ability and
experience of working with volunteers and understanding volunteer needs,
preferably in a marine-related field, in particular relating to recruitment,
coordination, training and communication.

This post is funded until the end of June 2016.

Please note that, as this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of
Offenders Act 1974, a satisfactory enhanced level Disclosure and Barring
Service (DBS) Disclosure check will be required for the successful
candidate.

Further details and application form can be found at
<http://www.cbmwc.org/2015/06/16/living-seas-volunteer-coordinator>
http://www.cbmwc.org/2015/06/16/living-seas-volunteer-coordinator. We do not
accept CVs. Or call 01545 560224 and ask to speak to Sarah Perry

Regards

Sarah

Sarah Perry

Living Seas Science Officer

-------------------------

The Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales C/O Cardigan Bay Marine Wildlife
Centre

-------------------------

Ffon/Phone: 01545 560224

E-bost/E-mail: sarah.perry at welshwildlife.org

E-bost/E-mail: sarah at cbmwc.org

Website: www.welshwildlife.org

Website: www.cbmwc.org

Support our research - adopt a Cardigan Bay dolphin with the Cardigan Bay
Marine Wildlife Centre

Raise money for CBMWC with each internet search you do - it doesn't cost you
a penny http://sites.affilyon.co.uk/cbmwc

For all the latest news and sightings information, please visit our website,
follow us on Twitter or become a fan of our Facebook page
http://twitter.com/CBMWC http://facebook.com/CBMWC

Cardigan Bay Marine Wildlife Centre is part of the Wildlife Trust of South
and West Wales.

Helping to conserve Cardigan Bay's marine wildlife through education,
interpretation and research Helpu i warchod bywyd gwyllt morol Bae
Ceredigion drwy addysg ac ymchwil

The contents of this email are confidential and are solely for the use of
the intended recipient. If you receive this email in error please delete it
and notify us either by email or telephone. It is prohibited to copy,
forward or otherwise disclose the contents of this email.