[MARMAM] MMO/PAM For Gulf of Mexico

Emma Forrester - Hydenlyne emmaforrester at hydenlyne.com
Thu Jun 11 02:36:39 PDT 2015

Good morning all,

Hydenlyne are an E&P Consultancy who provide a range of personnel for the oil and gas industry.

We are currently looking to expand our database of MMO and PAM consultants who are experienced in the Gulf of Mexico.

Ideally you will have previous experience working on seismic projects and will be based in Mexico or USA.

If you are interested in joining our database, please send your CV and MMO/PAM certificates to emmaforrester at hydenlyne.com<mailto:emmaforrester at hydenlyne.com>

All applications will be considered, but response times will vary.

Kind regards,

Emma Forrester
Project Manager

UK Mobile +44 (0)7730222001
Office +44 (0)1202 900078
Hydenlyne
1 Princes Court
Princes Road
Ferndown
Dorset
England
BH22 9JG

This email is confidential and for the intended recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended or authorised recipient, please maintain this confidentiality, notify the sender immediately and then delete it from your computer systems. Any unauthorised duplication, dissemination or other use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.