[MARMAM] Fall Marine Mammal Internships

Brendon Dempsey bdempsey at neaq.org
Thu Jul 9 06:21:46 PDT 2015

Good morning everyone,

The New England Aquarium is currently seeking candidates for Fall 2015 internships! Applications are being accepted for all positions, but a link to our marine mammal internship is below. We hope to receive your application soon!  Applications consist of a cover letter, resume, references, a completed questionnaire, an unofficial transcript, and a letter of recommendation. Applications may be sent electronically to intern at neaq.org<mailto:intern at neaq.org>. Internships are 2-3 days per week for 12-16 weeks.

Marine Mammal Internship<http://www.neaq.org/get_involved/volunteering_and_internships/internships/complete_list_of_internships/position_details.php?id=34>

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out or see the links in my signature, below.

Best wishes,

Brendon Dempsey
Intern Coordinator
New England Aquarium