[MARMAM] National Whale and Dolphin Watch 2015

Megan Evans outreach at seawatchfoundation.org.uk
Mon Jul 6 05:54:02 PDT 2015

This years' National Whale and Dolphin Watch 2015 begins in around a
month's time. If you'd like to contribute to our flagship event then
please get in touch.

 We're looking for people to run watches from the land and sea. You can
read more about it here: http://www.seawatchfoundation.org.uk/nwdw-2015/
[1].

 Last year we received reports of 1150 sightings all around the UK and
people conducted watches from over 100 sites. Please help us continue to
build the event by reporting your sightings and by organising your own
watch. The National Whale and Dolphin Watch not only provides us with
very important data, but it also enables us to spread awareness of
cetaceans around the UK.

 If you'd like advice on setting up watches or to provide details of
watches you intend to conduct please email
outreach at seawatchfoundation.org.uk.

 NATIONAL WHALE AND DOLPHIN WATCH 2015 25TH JULY - 2ND AUGUST

 Thank you!

 Megan Evans
 Education & Awareness Assistant

 Sea Watch Foundation