[MARMAM] Nigerian MMOs needed

Emma Forrester - Hydenlyne emmaforrester at hydenlyne.com
Wed Jan 28 06:51:57 PST 2015

Hydenlyne are an E&P consultancy who supply environmental consultants worldwide.

We are currently looking to expand our database of consultants based in Africa - particularly Nigeria.

Please get in touch at emmaforrester at hydenlyne.com<mailto:emmaforrester at hydenlyne.com> if you're interested in working with us.

Kind regards,

Emma Forrester
Project Manager

UK Mobile +44 (0)7730222001
Office +44 (0)1202 900078
Hydenlyne
1 Princes Court
Princes Road
Ferndown
Dorset
England
BH22 9JG

This email is confidential and for the intended recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended or authorised recipient, please maintain this confidentiality, notify the sender immediately and then delete it from your computer systems. Any unauthorised duplication, dissemination or other use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.