[MARMAM] Abstract submissions opening FEB 1 for the 21st Biennial in San Francisco!

Ellen M Hines ehines at sfsu.edu
Tue Jan 20 12:49:13 PST 2015

[cid:image001.png at 01D034AF.7D93E530]

Abstract Submission to Open on February 1, 2015 by SMM <https://www.marinemammalscience.org/author/admin/>

We will begin accepting abstract submissions for workshops, oral, speed and poster presentations on February 1st, 2015 for the 21st Biennial Society for Marine Mammalogy Conference, to take place in San Francisco from December 13-18, 2015.  The submission deadline is May 15th, 2015.  Workshops will be held on December 12-13th.

Early bird registration for the conference will open on April 6, 2015.

We are bringing together an exciting group of plenary speakers and panels PLUS an unforgettable SMM birthday celebration to close the conference (the Society was founded in San Francisco 21 years ago).

We are looking forward to receiving your abstract submissions and hope to see you in San Francisco in December!  If you are interested in sponsorships, exhibiting or advertising in our program, please contact us.

It¹s gonna be great,

Ellen Hines and Frances Gulland

Conference Chairs

Dan Costa and Sarah Allen

Scientific Program Chairs

Ellen Hines, PhD
Associate Director & Professor of Geography
Romberg Tiburon Center for Environmental Studies
San Francisco State University
3152 Paradise Drive
Tiburon, CA 94920 USA
1 415 338 3512