[MARMAM] Humpback Whale Field Intensive internship programs in Puerto Rico, USA

Mithriel MacKay mithriel.mackay at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 12:45:48 PST 2015

Hi All,

We still have a few spots left in the Humpback Whale Field Intensive
internship programs to join our team in the field in Puerto Rico, USA.

Please visit our website (www.Marine-Eco.org), Education Hub (
www.Marine-Eco.org) and Facebook page (www.Facebook.com/researchcenter) for
details. Programs run for a week at a time and include vessel and land data
collection (behavioral and acoustic), and data analysis using different
software.

The programs are effective skill builders and our main source of funding
for the Humpback Whale Project so please distribute freely! No experience
is necessary as the field intensive is designed for people looking to gain
experience in cetacean behavioral ecology field research

If your questions are not answered from one of our online sites, please fee
free to email Mithriel at Marine-Eco.org.

Cheers and thanks for helping to support our education and research
programs.

--
*}-wh^ale>   **}-wh^ale>   **}-wh^ale>   **}-wh^ale>   **}-wh^ale>   *
*}-wh^ale>*

Mithriel M. MacKay
Ph.D. Candidate
Marine Mammal Research Program
Department of Marine Biology
Texas A&M University, Galveston
(830) 688-9878
mithriel.mackay at gmail.com

and

Director of Research and Education
Marine and Coastal Ecology Research Center
San German, Puerto Rico, USA
     and
Pipe Creek, Texas 78063
Website                  www.Marine-Eco.org <http://www.marine-eco.org/>