[MARMAM] Summer Internships at New England Aquarium

Intern intern at neaq.org
Fri Jan 16 08:32:59 PST 2015

We are now accepting application for summer internships with New England
Aquarium! Our priority deadline is January 31st! We are accepting
applications for positions throughout the Aquarium including the
following:

Marine Mammal Education and Research Internship
<http://www.neaq.org/get_involved/volunteering_and_internships/internshi
ps/complete_list_of_internships/position_details.php?id=101>

Marine Mammal and Sea Turtle Rescue Internship
<http://www.neaq.org/get_involved/volunteering_and_internships/internshi
ps/complete_list_of_internships/position_details.php?id=41>

Marine Mammal Internship
<http://www.neaq.org/get_involved/volunteering_and_internships/internshi
ps/complete_list_of_internships/position_details.php?id=34>

All internships work alongside experts in their field and provide
excellent opportunities to gain first-hand knowledge. All positions are
unpaid. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out or see
the links in my signature, below.

Best wishes,

Brendon Dempsey

Intern Coordinator

New England Aquarium

tel  617.226.5235

intern at neaq.org <mailto:intern at neaq.org>

www.neaq.org <http://www.neaq.org/>

Applying for Internships
<http://www.neaq.org/get_involved/volunteering_and_internships/internshi
ps/applying_for_an_internship.php>

Internship Positions
<http://www.neaq.org/get_involved/volunteering_and_internships/internshi
ps/complete_list_of_internships/index.php>

Have questions? Internship FAQ
<http://www.neaq.org/get_involved/volunteering_and_internships/internshi
ps/Internship_FAQs.php>