[MARMAM] Beneath the Waves Film Festival Second Call

Betsy Mansfield elizabeth.mansfield at duke.edu
Sun Jan 11 21:56:14 PST 2015

Dear Interested Filmmakers,
 The deadline to submit a film to the Beneath the Waves film festival is approaching quickly! Please submit your film by January 31, 2015. If you have a story to tell about the marine environment, we would love to hear from you. Whether you’re a first-time filmmaker or a professional, we’d love to hear about what interests you about the ocean.
Details about submission follow. If you can think of anyone who may be interested, please forward them this call.
Thank you, and we look forward to showing your best stories.
-The Beneath the Waves Team
Details:
Please visit www.beneaththewavesfilmfest.org/submit-a-film/<http://www.beneaththewavesfilmfest.org/submit-a-film/> for instructions on submitting and www.beneaththewavesfilmfest.org/festivals/<http://www.beneaththewavesfilmfest.org/festivals/> for films shown in recent festivals.
Length
Beneath the Waves accepts short films (<10 minutes) to show at all of our festivals. However, if your film is greater than 10 minutes, we will still consider it.

Language
We prefer films in English, but films in other languages are also acceptable if they have English subtitles.

Format
We prefer digital submissions addressed to collections at beneaththewaves.org<mailto:collections at beneaththewaves.org> using a common compression format. We also require the film to be distributed over a video sharing service (i.e. YouTube, Vimeo, etc.).

Contact
If you have any questions about submission criteria or how to submit, please contact us at collections at beneaththewaves.org<mailto:collections at beneaththewaves.org>