[MARMAM] General Natural Resources Management and Biological Sciences Position

Farak, Amy M CIV NUWC NWPT amy.farak at navy.mil
Wed Jan 7 17:29:38 PST 2015

All,

The Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Division Newport is accepting resumes for candidates with a Bachelor's Degree with one year of specialized experience or a Master's Degree in general natural resources management, marine biological sciences, or related disciplines appropriate to the position. This position is located in the Environmental Branch of the Corporate Operations Department at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division, Newport. Functionally, the group is responsible for providing environmental and spatial planning and biological analysis services to division Newport and its Navy and non-Navy customers. This individual will be responsible for developing assessments for compliance with environmental regulations through the application of scientific analyses.

The Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Division Newport is the Navy's full spectrum research, development, test and evaluation, engineering, and fleet support center for submarine warfare and many other systems associated with undersea battlespace. Division Newport provides the technical foundation that enables the conceptualization, research, development, fielding, modernization, and maintenance of systems that ensure our Navy's undersea superiority.

KEY REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be registered for Selective Service
- May be required to successfully complete a probationary period
- Must obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Degree must be from an accredited or pre-accredited institution
- Must provide a copy of your transcripts with your resume

Please email your resume, transcripts, and any supporting documentation to: nuwc_npt_recuritm_fu at navy.mil. Please include Biological Science in the subject line. Applications will be accepted through February 5th.

Please note, this position is similar to, but different from, the "Biologist Position" posted to MARMAM on September 24, 2014.  If you are interested in a position at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Division Newport's Environmental Branch, you are encouraged to submit resumes/transcripts to the email address identified above.

Thank you,
Amy

Amy Farak
NUWC Newport, Environmental
Program Manager, Mission Environmental Planning
Office: 401-832-4674
Cell: 401-465-1938
Fax: 401-832-4747
DSN: 432-4674
NIPR: amy.farak at navy.mil
SIPR: amy.farak at navy.smil.mil

This signature line and my digital signature is the equivalent of a hard copy signature, serving to authenticate that I have the authority to send this e-mail and to indicate I have consciously decided that it should have the same legal authority normally accorded to an actual hard copy signature.