[MARMAM] SOLAMAC-Drone Course Summary

Laura J. May-Collado lmaycollado at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 13:02:50 PST 2015

I want to offer thanks to everyone that send information about their
experiences with UAVs (a.k.a. drones) last year. We had about 50
participants in the drone course at the SOLAMAC in Cartagena, Colombia. As
result of this course one of the participants Daniel Polari created a
website to continue sharing experiences applying UVAs to cetacean research
as well as information on safe and standardized protocols. Please subscribe
and contribute.

http://dronesresearch.wix.com/dronesresearch

Laura

Laura J. May-Collado, Ph.D.

*Research Associate Department of Biology*
*University of Vermont*
*Email*: lmaycoll at uvm.edu <https://webmail.uvm.edu/imp/#>
*Personal Home Page*: LAURAMAY-COLLADO.COM