[MARMAM] job announcement -- NRDC Marine Mammal Fellowship

Jasny, Michael mjasny at nrdc.org
Mon Feb 23 12:31:07 PST 2015

All,

I'm pleased to announce that NRDC will be hiring a two-year, full-time, post-doctoral Fellow in marine mammal science.  The Fellow will work with NRDC's Marine Mammal Protection Project and allied programs, and be supported by our Science Center.

A full description of the position and instructions for applying are available at http://bit.ly/1LwhQiX.  We will consider candidates committed to work out of any of NRDC's offices, but location in Los Angeles or New York is preferred.  We plan to begin considering applications on March 15.

Please feel free to email me if you have questions about the Fellowship.

Cheers,
Michael

Michael jasny
Director, Marine Mammal Protection

NATURAL RESOURCES DEFENSE COUNCIL
4479 W. 5th Avenue
Vancouver, bc v6r1s4
T 604.736.9386
c 310.560.5536
mjasny at NRDC.ORG<mailto:mjasny at NRDC.ORG>

Please save paper.
Think before printing.