[MARMAM] Gray whale videos and recordings needed

Alicia Amerson alicia5378 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 13:50:43 PST 2015

I am looking for gray whale videos underwater or above water and
recordings for a conservation video I am making for a film production class
at Scripps Institution of Oceanography.

Recognition for all the videos and recordings will be in the final product.

Please email me if you have information and willing to donate your work.

Thank you,

Alicia

--
Alicia Amerson