[MARMAM] A request for help: looking for Russian studies on climate indices and sea-ice associated wildlife

Thea Bechshoft thea.bechshoft at ualberta.ca
Wed Feb 18 10:32:12 PST 2015

Dear all,

I am looking for any studies out of Russia on climate indices (AO, NAO,
PDO, ENSO/SO) and how they affect sea-ice obligate and sea-ice associated
birds and mammals. Geographically, we are talking the Barents Sea, Laptev
Sea, Kara Sea, East Siberian Sea, Chukchi Sea, Bering Strait, Bering Sea,
Svalbard, and any area further north of these.

My own literature search has proven futile so far, so any and all help
would be very much appreciated; pdf files, general pointers, links, etc.
(also if it exists only  in Russian, although English is preferred).

Thank you,

   Thea

--
Thea Bechshoft, PhD