[MARMAM] DCLDE 2015 Update

Hildebrand, John jahildebrand at ucsd.edu
Thu Feb 19 13:16:58 PST 2015

The 7th International Workshop on Detection, Classification, Localization and Density Estimation (DCLDE) of Marine Mammals using Passive Acoustics will be held July 13-16, 2015 at Scripps Institution of Oceanography in La Jolla, California. We are pleased to announce that detailed information on the meeting can be found at:
http://www.cetus.ucsd.edu/dclde/index.html

The DCLDE 2015 Workshop Dataset is now available.  A description of the data can be found at:
http://www.cetus.ucsd.edu/dclde/datasetDocumentation.html

and access to the data at:
http://www.cetus.ucsd.edu/dclde/dataset.html

We anticipate that meeting registration will open around March 1.

John Hildebrand, Simone Baumann-Pickering, Ana Sirovic and Marie Roch
DCLDE 2015 Organizing Committee