[MARMAM] Natural History Sciences - a new/old journal for natural sciences: marine mammals are welcome!

Bruno Cozzi bruno.cozzi at unipd.it
Tue Feb 17 07:53:54 PST 2015

Dear All,

we would like to draw your attention on the fully renewed international
edition of Natural History Sciences (NHS), a very old journal
established in 1859 as /Atti della Società Italiana di Scienze Naturali
e del Museo Civico di Storia Naturale di Milano/. NHS is an open access,
peer-reviewed venue for articles dealing with various aspects of natural
history. The international Advisory Board guarantees quality and
thoroughness in reviewing. NHS is the official journal of the Italian
Society for Natural Sciences, a scientific organization founded in 1857.
NHS is indexed in Google scholar and other international platforms.

As an example we recently published a paper on the sperm whale brain
that you can freely download following the link in the index of the
journal at http://sisn.pagepress.org/index.php/nhs/index. We hope you
all will welcome the chance to enlarge the number of journals to
consider for your valuable research on marine mammals and their environment.

With our best wishes

bruno cozzi and Michela Podest

--
Bruno Cozzi
Dept. of Comparative Biomedicine and Food Science
mail bruno.cozzi at unipd.it
fax +39.049.8272796
phone +39.049.8272626