[MARMAM] Request for Training ID Photos

Yvonne Miles - Scanning Ocean Sectors yvonne at scanningoceansectors.com
Wed Feb 11 20:12:27 PST 2015

Hi All
We are looking to update our photographs for Marine Mammal Identification
training. If you have taken any pictures of marine mammals around the world
we would love to hear from you. We are looking to include as many species
as possible. If you could send us your photos with your name/ organisation
already on each picture, they do not have to be of the best quality, as we
need to make the students think hard about identification. All photos would
be fully credited when used in the training material.

please send all pictures to
info at scanningoceansectors.com

--

Regards,