[MARMAM] Mystic Aquarium Special Project Internship

Freeman, Kathleen kfreeman at searesearch.org
Wed Feb 11 07:49:21 PST 2015

Special Project Internship: Aquatic Research Website Update

Mystic Aquarium has its own Research Department that primarily focuses on aquatic animal health and conservation of the marine environment.  Our research and veterinary teams explore many aspects of marine animal health, husbandry, and ecology.  We are seeking an efficient, motivated intern that can work independently to convey this valuable work to the public by updating the Aquatic Research sections of the Mystic Aquarium website.  Ideal candidates are pursuing a course of study in public relations or communications, are creative, have strong oral and written skills and have the ability to interact professionally with aquarium staff and the general public.
The intern would be responsible for interviewing our research scientists to update their biographies, updating the information for our ongoing research projects, and outlining future research and conservation goals; integrating this with Mystic Aquarium's new mission statement and strategic plan; and working with our Media and Public Relations team to revise the website.

Special application packet deadline: March 31, 2015

Complete Instructions may be found on our website, http://www.mysticaquarium.org/get-involved/internships.

Please review the "Internship Requirements" and "Instructions for Applicants"  to complete your Application Packet.

Kathy Freeman
Internship Coordinator
Human Resources Department
Phone | 860-572-5955 Ext 306
kfreeman at searesearch.org<mailto:kfreeman at searesearch.org>

[MA_Email.gif]

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: FBicon]<http://www.facebook.com/mysticaquarium>[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: twitterlogo]<http://twitter.com/mysticaquarium>[Description: cid:image007.png at 01CBE934.31FFF3E0]<http://www.youtube.com/user/MysticAquarium>