[MARMAM] Original Art & Killer whale research collaboration

Nico de Bruyn pjndebruyn at zoology.up.ac.za
Fri Aug 7 03:35:52 PDT 2015

Following the success of our earlier seal related collaboration
(http://www.marionseals.com/art), renowned and award winning wildlife
artist, Vincent Reid, is again collaborating with the Marion Island Marine
Mammal Programme (MIMMP) to create awareness and support for killer whale
research and conservation efforts. He has sponsored a large proportion of
the proceeds of this magnificent killer whale original artwork to be
auctioned for these purposes.

http://www.marionkillerwhales.com/news/2015/8/3/own-stunning-original-killer-whale-art-by-renowned-artist

Own this unique art and help the wild killer whales in an isolated pocket
of our great Southern Ocean! Don't miss this opportunity, place your bid
now - bidding closes at midnight SAST on 30 August 2015.

Kind wishes,
Nico

--
P.J.N. (Nico) de Bruyn, PhD
Mammal Research Institute

www.marionseals.com

http://www.up.ac.za/zoology/?q=user/137/research

**
--Calvin: You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be
in the right mood.
--Hobbes: What mood is that?
--Calvin: Last-minute panic.

(Calvin & Hobbes by Bill Watterson)
**

This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer to http://www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ for full details. / Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule onderhewig. Volledige besonderhede is by http://www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ beskikbaar.