[MARMAM] Places still remaining on our Sep field teams with the CRRU in Scotland

Dr Kevin Robinson kev.robinson at crru.org.uk
Fri Aug 7 08:41:00 PDT 2015

 "Whales and dolphins of the Moray Firth" field training programme

We still have several unfilled places available on the following September
field teams this summer:

·  Team IX: 7 Sep - 17 Sep

·  Team X: 21 Sep - 1 Oct

The CRRU courses are run in the form of a training / educational internship
in cetacean research and conservation, with formal lectures, seminars and
presentations by the research team and practical training in field
methodologies and data collection at sea and tools used in the analysis of
long-term field datasets.

To find out more about our courses, please visit
www.crru.org.uk/join_the_team.asp for further details (scroll to the foot of
this page for video links about volunteering). To view/download our
publications and reports, please visit www.crru.org.uk/publications.asp

The cost for an 11 day internship in 2015 is 895 GBP, and this will cover
you for full board (all your accommodation and food costs), your full
equipment needs and ALL associated field costs during your stay with us in
the heritage fishing village of Gardenstown in Banff. You'll simply need to
arrange your own travel itinerary to us in Banffshire, northeast Scotland
(nearest airport Dyce, Aberdeen, approx. 1½ hours from the field base by
coach) plus any personal spending money.

To receive our full project briefing and application/booking form or if you
have any questions or inquiries, please email us at info at crru.org.uk with
the subject CRRU Summer Internship Enquiry" and we will get back to you at
our very soonest convenience

We look forward to hearing from you

On behalf of the CRRU team, with all best wishes

Dr. Kevin Robinson

Director, CRRU

 <mailto:kev.robinson at crru.org.uk> kev.robinson at crru.org.uk

Cetacean Research & Rescue Unit, PO Box 11307, Banff, AB45 3WB, Scotland, UK
| ( +44 (0)1261 851696 |  <http://www.crru.org.uk/> www.crru.org.uk

Whale and  Dolphin Research | Environmental Educational Outreach | Marine
Wildlife Rescue | Consultancy | MMO Services

 <http://www.facebook.com/crru.org.uk> WDC on Facebook
<http://www.twitter.com/crru> WDC on Twitter
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/cetacean-research-&-rescue-unit-crru->
http://static.wixstatic.com/media/f81288cef4de8223015ce3dabe23a0c4.png_srz_p
_50_50_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srz

Recognised Scottish Charity No. SC 035473

Homepage www.jiscmail.ac.uk/ECS-TALK

How to join/leave the ECS-TALK list, how to obtain a Listserv Password, how
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/using/quickuser.htm gives the answers to
these and more questions!