[MARMAM] Call for ECS papers for the JMBA Special Issue

Andrew Wright marinebrit at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 01:31:26 PDT 2015

Dear Members,

This is the first Call for Submissions to the next ECS-JMBA special issue.
Submissions are open to all, however we are, as always, particularly keen
to get submissions that follow on from presentations made at the conference
in Malta. To build upon the growing success of the ongoing collaboration,
please consider submitting to JMBA when polishing off your manuscripts.

The date for submissions is 20th November, 2015. Please submit directly to
JMBA, but note that the submission is for the ECS Special Issue.

Review and responses for the current JMBA-ECS special issue are progressing
and I hope that more information will be available soon.

Best,

Andrew

--
Andrew Wright, Ph.D.